Supergeo Technologies Inc. is the global leading GIS software provider that develops and sales SuperGIS series products to meet various professional’s demand for over a decade. Also, onsite and online GIS training, product customization, and consultancy services are provided upon request.
Key Products of Supergeo:
- Mobile GIS Series
Operating on Android, SuperSurv is a mobile app integrating advanced GIS and GNSS technologies. Its core functions include spatial data collection, displaying, editing & querying, real-time GNSS positioning, and waypoint management.
- Capture point, line, and polygon field data efficiently.
- Add additional info in WMS, WMTS & WFS standards.
- Export the result of field survey in printable designs.
- View and edit data even in the offline environment.
- Reach decimeter GNSS accuracy through NTRIP service.
- Upload data to Google Drive or Dropbox with ease.
Similar to SuperSurv, SuperPad is a mobile app equipped with advanced GIS and GNSS technologies but works on Windows & Windows Mobile OS. Since it is developed earlier than SuperSurv, SuperPad can achieve more with its more powerful functions.
- Collect precise spatial data in the field via NTRIP service.
- Integrate online maps in WMS, WMTS & WFS standards.
- Access, manage, and share layers through Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Add extensions like BirdView, CADLayer, etc. to meet distinct needs.
- Overlay maps even in different coordinate systems.
- Define or import a custom Quick Project to finish field works rapidly.
Benefits of Using Mobile GIS in Agriculture:
For farm management, field workers can use mobile GIS to build up the basic spatial data as well as to check and update the condition of crops in real-time.
- Desktop GIS & Extensions
SuperGIS Desktop 10
SuperGIS Desktop is powerful and reliable desktop GIS software that enables users to visualize, process, edit, query, analyze, and manage different kinds of geographic data with its abundant tools.
- Visualize spatial data to understand the distribution of geographic features.
- Create useful maps and insert professional analytical charts.
- Access geo-databases and manage various kinds of spatial data.
- Develop custom models by connecting suitable geo-processing tools.
- Augment the capability for analyzing geo-data with various extensions.
Benefits of Using Desktop GIS in Agriculture:
With this excellent Desktop GIS product & extensions, users may easily process a large amount of spatial data, find the hidden patterns, and make smarter decisions. For example, combing the functions of Spatial Analyst and Image Analyzer, it becomes easier for the farm manager to discover the growth condition of crops and its relationship with irrigation and fertilization.
- Server GIS
SuperGIS Server 3.3
SuperGIS Server helps users integrate, manage, and publish diverse spatial data and geo-processing tools via the internet and intranet. By publishing data or tools over the internet, users may deliver your valuable results of GIS projects to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- Share spatial data efficiently over the internet or intranet.
- Integrate various GIS services seamlessly.
- Manage a large amount of data in central geo-databases.
- Customize applications with rich SuperGIS Server APIs.
- Extend advanced GIS techs to multiple client-side applications.
Benefits of Using Server GIS in Agriculture:
The highly scalable design of SuperGIS Server would help farm managers create multifunctional GIS web applications with ease, distribute real-time monitoring data, and share to multiple clients, including mobile, desktop, and web applications. Therefore, various users can receive the map they need over the internet anytime, anywhere.
Marketing Specialist, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add: 5F., No. 71, Zhouzi St., Neihu District, Taipei 114, Taiwan.
Tel: +886-2-2659-1899 Ext: 566
Supergeo Technologies Inc.