Climate Control Systems Inc, has been manufacturing Greenhouse Automation Systems since 1985. We carry 3 flagship products all designed to help growers maximize crop yields and help with water conservation and energy savings concerning commercial greenhouse operations.
We fully automate all environmental aspects of an Industrial Greenhouse Operation and have helped get a better crop for Vegetable Growers, Floriculture and the new rising Medical Marijuana Growers. Through the help of Greenhouse Computer Software we can control and automate, what used to be very time consuming manual tasks.
Our First Product:
The Climate Manager™ is an advanced Greenhouse Control Computer capable of measuring and controlling heating and cooling, vents, fans, Co2, boilers, lighting, shading, heating on-off valves or modulation hot water valves.
Climate Manager Greenhouse Control:
- Temperature and humidity conditions in all greenhouse compartments
- Co2 Levels in each greenhouse compartment
- Displays all vent positions, louvers positions and cooling fan activity
- Temperature, humidity, heating and venting control
- Fan, Co2, HID lighting, shading, fog and pad control
- Irrigation and misting programs with VPD (vapour pressure deficit)
- Configure up to 16 Climate zones which can be expanded with additional panels for a total of 32 Climate zones.
- With major leaps forward in water purification, recycling and reducing energy consumption, Climate Control Systems is sought after internationally for greenhouse automation technology. We have dedicated ourselves to produce technology that will not only save grows time and money and conserves the environments that surrounds them throughout the world.
- We are proud to achieve these milestones as we see the need for environmental controls increase in the future. Our systems have been installed in Canada, US, Mexico and abroad.
Our Second Product:
The Fertigation Manager™ is a greenhouse fertigation systems that offers some of the most advanced computer technology with all inclusive software and instrumentation.
Growers depend on these fertilizer programs to irrigate flower and vegetable crops on a daily basis and according to weather conditions.
Fertigation Manager Irrigation System:
- Manage Water and Fertilizer Usage
- One Central Machine for Multiple Crop Feeds
- Customized to Your Needs with Sensors & Injectors
- Modular Design for Easy Replacement of I/O Technology
- Fully Expandable to Continue to Grow with your Greenhouse
- Updates and Upgrades to Software Versions
Latest technology for substrate moisture sensing with conductivity & temperature monitoring and control.
Our Third Product:
The Climate Control Ozone Pro Systems are the KEY to improving your bottom line! Ensure your crop has fresh clean purified water every time you irrigate.
The CCS-SW80 Plasma Ozone Technology is ideal for sterilizing irrigation waste water for greenhouse flower and vegetable crops. The Ozone Pro systems are available for water flow rates from 10 US GPM to 1000 US GPM.
Each system is custom designed to suit your specific grower needs and water flow rate.
- Save 30% on Water Usage
- Save 40% on Fertilizer Costs
- Remove Bacteria & Recycle Your Nutrient Water
The types of greenhouse automation systems are all custom made to the Grower’s needs. If you have financial constraints, you can opt for our leasing options, we will work with you to ensure your crop is healthier than ever and producing the highest yields ever. At Climate Control Systems Inc. we believe automation is the future.
Christopher M. Labbate | Certified SEO & SMM Expert